calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Parser failed for 'select top 10 * from A;'
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:55:34 GMT
Sure, you could change the parser. I suggest you add a few tests to SqlParserTest and then
change Parser.jj until the tests pass. You could then translate your query to the same as
RelNode tree as “select * from A limit 10”, and Calcite can execute that.

Log a JIRA case describing the syntax you intend to implement.

Julian