calcite-dev mailing list archives

From "aka.fe2s" <aka.f...@gmail.com>
Subject prepared statements
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 12:18:58 GMT
I'm looking at Mongo and Cassandra calcite adapters taking them as a
reference for my own adapter.

It seems like they do not support several things I found so far:
1) nested AND(OR(AND)) statements
2) prepared statements

These two look for me very important, so the question - what is a status of
these sub-projects? Are they just for reference/example?

How can improve these adapters to support prepared statements?
Where should I get bound parameters from? Should I access them in
MongoTable.find() method from this.queryProvider.statementMap? Looks like
that map holds all concurrent statements for the connection. How can I know
the key for that map to get the proper statements?

Or should I somehow modify the MongoToEnumerableConverter.implement() so
that the arguments of generated method contain bound variables? How to do
that?

--
Oleksiy