calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Draft board report
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:38:56 GMT
Looks great. Thanks for writing, Jesus. The Avatica repo split &
branding are indeed the main things of interest. We'll need to keep up
momentum on the trademarks discussion so it's good that the Board are
aware of it.

By the way, I'll be at ApacheCon in a month. If there's anything you'd
like me to take up with Shane (VP Brand) or anyone else, let me know.

Julian