calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Baynes <ch...@contiamo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Chris Baynes
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:14:23 GMT
Thanks for the invitation. I'm looking forward to making more contributions
in the future!

I'm CTO at Contiamo - we're a data platform combining sophisticated data
analysis with an intuitive user interface. Our OLAP/SQL query engine is
built on top of Calcite and gives us a layer in which to define a logical
schema for measures & dimensions and to manage datasources. It's written in
scala and is something that we hope to open source by the end of the year.

Also I did just get married, thanks!

Chris