calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Beikov <christian.bei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Calcite adapter with Elastic search and Java
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:21:13 GMT
Did you take a look into the documentation?
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/elasticsearch_adapter.html

If you use ES5+ you have to use an empty userConfig as the ES Client
doesn't support the properties that are listed in the example.

You can also take a look at the
tests(https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/elasticsearch5/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/test/Elasticsearch5AdapterIT.java)

in the Calcite repository to find usage examples. Currently you can't
make use of the ES5 adapter along with sqlline as there are classpath
problems, but nobody stepped up to fix it yet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*
Am 14.02.2018 um 10:15 schrieb Saurabh Pathak:
> Hello,
>
> I want to use calcite adapter with elastic search and java. But i haven't idea how to
use calcite elastic search adapter could you please let us know how to use calcite adapter