calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2018
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:24:11 GMT
If we are to be ambitious, and to give someone a real challenge --
implement this approach for Calcite:
Multi-objective Parametric Query Optimization
https://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017/10/221322-multi-objective-parametric-query-optimization/fulltext

(I think Julian might have mentioned this once before in a different
context. I might be wrong ...)