calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Calcite development with Eclipse
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 17:23:08 GMT
I am on Maven 3.5 and Eclipse Oxygen .2

I did mvn eclipse:eclipse.

Then "open existing project -> open" Chose the specialized imports and
selected "Maven -> import maven project" and selected root directory name,
chose the Maven source.

At the attempt of import, I got:

No marketplace entries found to handle fmpp-maven-plugin:1.0:generate in
Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information.
No marketplace entries found to handle javacc-maven-plugin:2.4:javacc in
Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information.
No marketplace entries found to handle maven-clean-plugin:3.0.0:clean in
Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information.

By looking around, it looks like I would need to switch to external, and
not embedded Maven.

Did not try that yet.

Any suggestions?

NOTE: I am doing this for the purpose of documenting the repeatable setup
steps for contributing developers using different, popular IDEs.