calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Calcite development with IDEA
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 01:39:46 GMT
That worked but ...

Is there something we can do to make this process more consistent, or is
this just how it is going to be, and make a note of it?

I am trying to collect your instructions, and turn them into a project
documentation for the web site, so we can have a section with something
like "setting up your IDE" for IDEA, eclipse, ....