calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Calcite development with IDEA
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 00:14:46 GMT
I followed all the steps, and everything was good, but upon running
testWinAgg I got:

Information:java: Errors occurred while compiling module 'calcite-core'
Information:javac 1.8.0_161 was used to compile java sources
Information:2/7/18, 7:14 PM - Compilation completed with 1 error and 0
warnings in 15s 794ms

<my
path>/src/calcite/core/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/sql/parser/parserextensiontesting/ExtensionSqlParserTest.java

Error:(36, 12) java: cannot find symbol
  symbol:   variable ExtensionSqlParserImpl
  location: class