calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Calcite development with IDEA
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 05:52:36 GMT
Then navigate to the method JdbcTest.testWinAgg by typing
control-alt-shift-n (Navigate > Symbol) followed by testWinAgg. And
run it in the debugger by typing control-shift-f10 (right-click Run).

You can run any test method or class in Calcite this way.

Navigate to CalciteSuite to run every test in core.