calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Calcite development with Eclipse
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 15:57:38 GMT
I've chased these down a few times on Avatica and other projects.

In general, you shouldn't have to invoke the eclipse:eclipse mojo
directly to import to modern versions of Eclipse. You should just be
able to import it as a Maven project. If that fails, it's something we
can/should fix in Calcite itself.

Can you share what you're seeing, Edmon?