calcite-dev mailing list archives

From "Neters" <net...@foxmail.com>
Subject Adjust clacite to support kylin query
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 12:13:41 GMT
Hi guys,

Good day.

Sorry guys,the mail system remove my pic, so i make it attachment.

I want to query apache kylin by calcite,but i did not find the adapter for kylin. So i decide
to modify the code attached in kylin source code.
My frame like this:

                              avatica jdbc client

                           |          calcite           |
                     kylin              es               mysql

Could you please give some constructive support?

Best Regards
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message