calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Abbas Gadhia <ab_gad...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Calcite class diagram
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:45:22 GMT
There are some interesting presentations given by Christian Tzolov and Jordon Halterman which
document many of the important classes. Here are the links

https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/ApacheCon2016ChristianTzolov.v4.pdf

https://www.slideshare.net/JordanHalterman/introduction-to-apache-calcite

Regds
Abbas