calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhen Wang
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 23:57:23 GMT
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Zhen Wang to become a committer,
and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Zhen has made a variety of code contributions over the last year or so, in areas as diverse
as code-generation, statistics, and streaming.

Zhen, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your further interactions
with the community! If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what
you are working on.

Julian Hyde (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)