calcite-dev mailing list archives

From asma zgolli <zgollia...@gmail.com>
Subject storage of schema (json model) in a database
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 10:03:35 GMT
hello ,

I wish to use calcite in my project and I wish to store schema definition
(json models) in a database , manage them and use the stored schema to
connect to calcite using java driver.

example :

instead of : DriverManager.getConnection(
"jdbc:calcite:model=target/classes/model.json")

I wish to be able to do the following call :

DriverManager.getConnection(
"jdbc:calcite:model=hdfs://localhost:someport/somepath/model.json")

or :
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:calcite:model=somemongodb_document")

is that possible ?

thank you for your help ,

I'm new to calcite and I think it suits my needs so far
--
best regards
Asma ZGOLLI

PhD student in data engineering - computer science
Tel : (+33) 07 52 95 04 45