calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Sereda <and...@sereda.cc>
Subject Re: ElasticSearch use of rest client (instead of TransportClient)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 17:07:45 GMT
1) If we go single (and separate) ES adapter route, people will have to
change their existing maven dependencies as well as ES schema configuration
(at least SchemaFactory name). I'm not sure if there are any explicit (or
implicit) backwards compatibility policies in calcite. There are (albeit)
small implications for end-user.