calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Sereda <and...@sereda.cc>
Subject Re: [2/2] calcite git commit: [CALCITE-2347] running ElasticSearch in embedded mode for unit tests of ES adapter (Andrei Sereda)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:56:14 GMT
Temporary excluded elasticsearch2 package from javadoc. This should unblock
users.
Tested with JDK 8,9 and 10 (maven 3.5.2 / 3.5.4) macOSX

Please double-check PR-741 <https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/741>

CALCITE-2376 (unify ES2 and ES5) has been agreed upon with Christian and
Michael. Once implemented, it should automatically fix current classpath
issue in javadoc.