calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Knowles <...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Avatica struct support
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 03:57:19 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to the project(s) so I wanted to share something I want to
contribute to: maturing the ability to use sqlline + Avatica to process
complex types (rows, arrays, maps - I don't care about more esoteric stuff
just yet).

It seems like the functionality is mostly there but maybe not actually used
end-to-end much? So I just did some tiny plumbing, and here it is:
https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/62

Let me know what I should do going forward. There's a JIRA but I need
someone to give me an appropriate role that I can self-assign.

Kenn