calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Kryvenko <kryvenko7i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CassandraAdapterTest failure
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 20:39:44 GMT
Also works fine for JDK 10.

➜  cassandra git:(master) ✗ java -version
java version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)

Kind regards
Igor Kryvenko

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 23:03, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:

> What about on JDK 10? Here’s my java version:
>
> $ java -version
> java version "10" 2018-03-20
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10+46)
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10+46, mixed mode)
>

> > On Aug 1, 2018, at 12:58 PM, Igor Kryvenko <kryvenko7igor@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > "mvn -Pit clean test" works fine for me.
> > Ubuntu 18.04
> > java version "1.8.0_171"
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Igor Kryvenko
> >

> > On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 22:34, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The test is failing every time for me on JDK 10.  The command “mvn -Pit
> >> clean test” will probably reproduce it for most people.
> >>
> >> Can other folks please try to reproduce this? I’m getting close to
> saying
> >> that we should back this change out even though apparently only I can
> >> reproduce the failure.
> >>
> >> Julian

> rather

> >> (Andrei

> >> écrit

> >> carefully

> >> new

> >> But
> that

> >> the

PR.

Will check

Windows): while
calcite\cassandra

<andrei@sereda.cc

Phase. Most likely

Mior <mmior@apache.org

before pushing this
> and
I agree that it's
> >> important
for now or (more

Hyde <jhyde@apache.org>

on Ubuntu Linux. The
> machine
one filesystem to
> another
> >> at

0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0,
> Time
- in
 Time

begin
> 0,

0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0,
> Time
- in
 Time

1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0,
> Time
- in
 Time
daemon did not start
> within

> org.apache.calcite.jdbc.CalciteRemoteDriverTest
1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0,
> Time
- in
FAILURE!

EXPR$1=b"

> >> org.apache.calcite.jdbc.CalciteRemoteDriverTest.testRemoteExecuteQuery(

the suite shows 4 different
the load on my machine was
> >> making
problems are just testing