calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mirroring JIRA/GitHub comments
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 02:50:46 GMT
There is the possibility to turn off notification emails for comments,
PR reviews and PR pushes:
https://help.github.com/articles/choosing-the-delivery-method-for-your-notifications/#choosing-the-delivery-method-for-notifications-about-repository-activity

Unfortunately, the settings are on a global basis and it's not possible
to turn them off for specific repositories.