calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.18.0 (release candidate 2)
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 22:56:22 GMT
12 noon Friday has passed, and I declare the vote officially closed.
Thankfully there have been no more votes since I sent the previous
result.

In the vote email, I mis-reported the hash of the commit that the
release is based upon. The correct commit hash of the release is
27d883983e76691f9294e5edd9e264b978dfa7e9, which corresponds to the
"prepare release" commit generated by maven-release-plugin:
https://github.com/apache/calcite/commit/27d883983e76691f9294e5edd9e264b978dfa7e9.
In the vote email, I used the preceding commit.

I don't think anyone was confused by this, and the artifacts that
people voted on were based on the correct commit. The vote result
stands.

I will send an announcement shortly.

Julian

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 1:08 PM Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:

> Oops, I just realized that I terminated the vote 24 hours early. Votes will still be
accepted until noon Friday, Pacific time, i.e. another 22 hours and 52 minutes from now.