calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 23:01:47 GMT
Congratulations and welcome, Danny! (I’ve reviewed so many of your excellent PRs, I feel
that this is long overdue.)

> On May 13, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Francis Chuang <francischuang@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Danny Chan to become
a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Danny has been a prolific contributor to Calcite, with CALCITE-2969 being one of his
more complex contributions to date. He has also been extremely active on our mailing lists,
contributing to many design discussions.

> Danny, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your further interactions
with the community! If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what
you are working on.