calcite-dev mailing list archives

From 勾王敏浩 <gwm...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Subject Calcite push-down operation
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 08:18:12 GMT
Hi,
My name is Wangminhao Gou. I've read the CSV example of calcite and written several other
adapters following the CSV adapter(However, all are scannable). Now I'm going to write the
adapter for IoTDB. However,Considering performance, we don't want to just implement ScannableTable.
We want to push as many operations as possible down to IoTDB.
Here are my questions:
1.We want to get the user's query statement first. Turn this query statement into an IoTDB
recognizable query. Use IoTDB to process the query and get a resultSet. Then use this resultSet
to perform scan operations and stitch it together into the final resultSet of calcite. How
can I get the query in the adapter and can I get the resultSet first and then put it together?
2.If my above considerations cannot be realized, is there any other way to push queries down
to the IoTDB database?

Best Regards,
Wangminhao Gou