calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a new adapter for Apache Kafka
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 20:05:37 GMT
> Do you feel comfortable with Kafka adapter being part of calcite main codebase ?

+1

I don’t think we need a formal vote. There seems to be consensus that we want this. We need
to get it through the code review process, and I’m sure we can. Andrei has already done
a great job reviewing line-by-line.

I have made high-level comments in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2913 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2913>.
JIRA is better than GitHub for high-level review (questions such as “How is a release manager
going to test this before each release?”)

Julian