calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Maria <linanmengxia...@126.com>
Subject How to convert custom Class type to Expression Type?
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 11:01:18 GMT
Hi, all.
   I have one custom type called 'x.xx.xxx.EsSqlFilter', and I want to convert it to Expression
type, then pass the instance obj  to a function through Expressions.call(), then it can be
used in the specified function call,I tryed to use 'Expressions.newArrayInit(clazz, constantList(values))'
to convert it, but it became a new Object with nothing in the function, all the attribute
values are lost.
    I am newbie with linq4J. and got bogged down in this question.
   Can someone give me an suggestion? Any reply will be much appreciated.

Best Wishes.