calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has issue when parse DDL file using SqlDdlParserImpl
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 01:39:31 GMT
Sorry I only found the grammar template in our site [1] and some simple test demos in ServerParserTest
[2].

I think we should support detail doc with demos of all kinds of supported DDLs and DMLs, will
fire a JIRA about this.

[1] http://calcite.apache.org/docs/reference.html#ddl-extensions
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/61b858db13c2e1997e92172a09f38c639ffdceee/server/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/test/ServerParserTest.java#L136

Best,