calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Virtual key signing party
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 04:17:41 GMT
Try pushing your key to the GNU, MIT and Ubuntu servers:

gpg --send-keys KEY_ID #GNU
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --send-keys KEY_ID #MIT
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --send-keys KEY_ID #Ubuntu

After pushing your keys, check that they are sent to the server by
searching for your key using your browser:
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/
https://pgp.mit.edu/
http://keys.gnupg.net/

On 4/05/2019 1:56 pm, Yuzhao Chen wrote:
> I have the same issue with Haisheng Yuan, what is the correct key server should we use
?

> Best,
> Danny Chan
> 在 2019年5月3日 +0800 PM10:20,Stamatis Zampetakis <zabetak@gmail.com>,写道:
>> Apologies for the confusion.
>>
>> If there is still interest, I can participate again next week on
>> http://tiny.cc/mku45y.
>> We can also change the time to +/- 3 hours if that is more convenient for
>> other people.
>>
>> @Haisheng: I have an issue with pgp.mit.edu keyserver (it seems to be down)
>> so I cannot pull your key to my keyring
>>
>> On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 8:01 PM Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> For future meetings I recommend sending out a link like this:
>>> https://timeanddate.com/s/3uqu <https://timeanddate.com/s/3uqu>. (The
>>> Apache board uses this service to schedule its meetings, since people are
>>> dialing in from all over the world.)
>>>
>>> Sorry I didn’t make it to the party this time. I’ll try to attend the next
>>> one.

>>> then.

>>> for

ID