calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 22:54:39 GMT
Stamatis and Vova are both correct. As the fix is not ready to review, we should not hold the
release for it; but if someone is prepared to work on a fix, we should help them move as fast
as possible. That means stakeholders like me & Stamatis agreeing on a design and accepting
a fix based on that design when it is ready.

I know it takes a lot of effort for Drill to stay current on Calcite, so we should support
them in this effort.

Julian