calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Sereda <and...@sereda.cc>
Subject Re: Querying complex data with elastic search plugin
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 18:48:00 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I've replied a couple of days ago to your message.

Please create JIRA ticket for (1) and (2), ideally with test cases. For
examples look into existing ES adapter tests [1].

Regards,
Andrei.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/calcite/tree/master/elasticsearch/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/elasticsearch