calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Sereda <and...@sereda.cc>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 15:29:01 GMT
I would like to include the following:

[CALCITE-3023] Upgrade to Elasticsearch 7.0.0
[CALCITE-2913] Adapter for Apache Kafka
[CALCITE-3027] Support like query in Elasticsearch

Please note that ES upgrade (CALCITE-3023) is dropping support for types
and is, potentially, backwards incompatible for ES adapter users which
depend on types (
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/7.0/removal-of-types.html
 ).