calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 21:55:27 GMT
Hi Volodymyr,

I am sharing your concern but I think we should avoid blocking the release
just for CALCITE-3055.
Since there is no consensus and no ongoing work it is unlikely that there
will be a fix reasonably soon.
Having said that, I am not in a particular rush for the release so if
others don't mind we can definitely wait for it.

Best,
Stamatis