calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewriting queries with Calcite
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 13:22:26 GMT
Hi Ivan,

It sounds like an interesting project, and I think Calcite will definitely
help you get there.

However your questions are quite broad so it is difficult to provide a
concrete answer.
The best place to get started is the official website [1] where there are a
lot of examples and use-cases for Calcite.
Other than that there have been various discussions in the dev list such as
[2] where people have shared many useful resources.
Have a look and don't hesitate to come back to us.

Good luck with your thesis!
Stamatis

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/
[2]