calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 14:14:19 GMT
Regarding the issues where I am involved, I think the following can be
finalized (and it would be nice to have) in the next two weeks:
[CALCITE-2812] Add algebraic operators to allow expressing recursive
[CALCITE-2969] Improve design of join-like relational expressions queries
[CALCITE-2973] Allow theta joins that have equi conditions to be executed
using a hash join algorithm
[CALCITE-3037] Rename EnumerableThetaJoin to EnumerableNestedLoopJoin (It
is done as part of CALCITE-2969)

Other than that I have some doubts in general for CALCITE-3036, so I don't
think it is a good idea to include in this release (even if it is possible).