calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I am new to Calcite and willing to contribute to the community
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 06:41:47 GMT
You don't really need a JIRA account to contribute (for simple patches
such as fixing a typo you can just propose a PR on Github), but it helps
for longer discussions. If you want a JIRA account, you can sign up for
one here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

I have not seen contributors signing CLAs in order to contribute (and I
did not sign a CLA myself while I was a contributor). Committers will be
required to sign a CLA once they are invited, but I'd probably defer the
answer to this question to someone more knowledgeable (Julian?).

Francis