calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 01:58:59 GMT
Thx Michael for listing these changes.

[CALCITE-3026] has been canceled, see the discussion in [1].
[CALCITE-3037]’s renaming work has already been done in CALCITE-2969, I’m not that sure
if we should merge the EnumerableCorrelate and EnumerableNestedLoopJoin yet, but I think it
should not be a release blocker.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2969

Best,
Danny Chan