calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 22:40:44 GMT
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Danny
Chan to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Danny has been a prolific contributor to Calcite, with CALCITE-2969
being one of his more complex contributions to date. He has also been
extremely active on our mailing lists, contributing to many design
discussions.

Danny, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)