calcite-dev mailing list archives

From "Meng Wang"<wang...@163.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 01:48:09 GMT
Congratulations, Danny~

---
Best,
Matt Wang

Original Message
Sender:Kai Jiangjkai@uber.com.INVALID
Recipient:devdev@calcite.apache.org
Date:Tuesday, May 14, 2019 09:42
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan

Congratulations, Danny! On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:18 PM Lai Zhou hhlai1990@gmail.com wrote:
 Congratulations, Danny!   Kurt Young ykt836@gmail.com 于2019年5月14日周二 上午9:04写道:
   Congratulations, Danny!     Best,   Kurt       On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 8:43 AM Haisheng
Yuan h.yuan@alibaba-inc.com   wrote:      Congratulations, Danny! Well deserved.       Thanks
~    Haisheng Yuan    ------------------------------------------------------------------
  发件人:Francis Chuangfrancischuang@apache.org    日 期:2019年05月14日 06:40:44
   收件人:dev@calcite.apache.org    主 题:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Danny Chan
    Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Danny    Chan to become
a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has    accepted.       Danny has been
a prolific contributor to Calcite, with CALCITE-2969    being one of his more complex contributions
to date. He has also been    extremely active on our mailing lists, contributing to many design
   discussions.       Danny, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
   your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel    free to tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.       Francis (on behalf of the Apache
Calcite PMC)