calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Hongze Zhang <notify...@126.com>
Subject Re: Linq expressions to RexNode
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 01:22:35 GMT
Although requirement of such functionality is not usual but there is actually a method "org.apache.calcite.prepare.CalcitePrepareImpl.EmptyScalarTranslator.toRex(Expression
expression)" which intended to do translation from linq4j expressions to rex nodes. But since
the method is currently supposed to be serving Calcite internal calls only I don't think everything
is there.

Hongze

> On Jun 5, 2019, at 05:15, Haisheng Yuan <h.yuan@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Khai,
>
> I don't think there is such kind of utility function in Calcite.

> 发件人:Khai Tran<khtran@linkedin.com>
> 日 期:2019年06月05日 01:28:21
> 收件人:dev@calcite.apache.org (dev@calcite.apache.org)<dev@calcite.apache.org>
> 主 题:Linq expressions to RexNode
>
> Just a bit strange, but just wonder if in calcite code base, is there any util function
to convert linq expression back to RexNode?