calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:28:50 GMT
Thanks so much for your work, Julian. And sorry for my mistake.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年6月1日 +0800 AM2:28,Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org>,写道:
> How are we doing? What must-fix bugs remain?
>
> I asked Danny to fix some deprecation warnings, which he duly did[1], but now I think
I was mistaken, because he did so by removing a bunch of methods whose arguments were the
now-deprecated class SemiJoin. This has become a breaking change with not even a minor release
notice, and I think we should back it out before 1.20. I’m going to re-open 3102 and declare
it a blocker for 1.20. Sorry I screwed up, Danny! Let’s discuss in the JIRA case.

> Julian
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3102 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3102>
>
> > On May 28, 2019, at 5:18 AM, Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao.cyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks so much for your work, Michael,
> >
> > Let's get CALCITE-3055 into 1.20 version, because it fix an important function regression.
I will merge it in if finishes the review.

> > [1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1230/files
> >
> > Best,
> > Danny Chan
> > 在 2019年5月28日 +0800 AM1:41,Michael Mior <mmior@apache.org>,写道:
> > > Thanks Julian! I'm hoping we can get 1.20.0 out this week. I did some
> > > cleanup on JIRA and pinged a few for some status updates and I think
> > > we're in reasonably good shape.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael Mior
> > > mmior@apache.org
> > >
> > > Le mar. 21 mai 2019 à 19:13, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> a écrit
:

freeze on Friday 31st May, 10 days from now, and RC0 on Mon 3rd June?

I missed