calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about spark adaptor
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2019 04:18:59 GMT
Luso Clemens,

kindly reminder, you better not to tell your internal team work for your companies in the
dev mailing list, because it would be recorded permanently.

Just put out your points or questions is okey and we would love to help you.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年6月5日 +0800 PM11:52,Luso Clemens <u201113636@gmail.com>,写道: