calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Parallel parameterized unit tests
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:56:56 GMT
Am I correct that this problem only shows up on machines with 1 CPU?

Such machines exist in virtualization environments (e.g. Travis) but the machines we use for
everyday development have multiple CPUs. So, could we add a parameter so that we can turn
off parallel tests only in CI?

My goal is to avoid a drop in speed and test coverage while we wait for a workaround.

Julian