calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.20.0
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2019 00:03:43 GMT
Below is a link to open issues with fix version set to 1.20.0. I
previously went through and removed the fix version for issues which
will definitely not be ready.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CALCITE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22)%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.20.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

I don't think any of these are critical, but several have PRs which I
believe should be ready to merge. A second set of eyes would be
appreciated. Some of the rest also have PRs but they seem to need
further work.

https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1138
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1011
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1014

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Le ven. 31 mai 2019 à 14:28, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> a écrit :

> How are we doing? What must-fix bugs remain?
>
> I asked Danny to fix some deprecation warnings, which he duly did[1], but now I think
I was mistaken, because he did so by removing a bunch of methods whose arguments were the
now-deprecated class SemiJoin. This has become a breaking change with not even a minor release
notice, and I think we should back it out before 1.20. I’m going to re-open 3102 and declare
it a blocker for 1.20. Sorry I screwed up, Danny! Let’s discuss in the JIRA case.

> Julian
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3102 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3102>
>
> > On May 28, 2019, at 5:18 AM, Yuzhao Chen <yuzhao.cyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks so much for your work, Michael,
> >
> > Let's get CALCITE-3055 into 1.20 version, because  it fix an important function
regression. I will merge it in if finishes the review.

> > [1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1230/files
> >
> > Best,
> > Danny Chan
> > 在 2019年5月28日 +0800 AM1:41,Michael Mior <mmior@apache.org>,写道:
> >> Thanks Julian! I'm hoping we can get 1.20.0 out this week. I did some
> >> cleanup on JIRA and pinged a few for some status updates and I think
> >> we're in reasonably good shape.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Michael Mior
> >> mmior@apache.org
> >>
> >> Le mar. 21 mai 2019 à 19:13, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> a écrit
:

on Friday 31st May, 10 days from now, and RC0 on Mon 3rd June?