calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Phạm Minh Đức <duc.phamm...@toshiba-tsdv.com>
Subject Support parser PostgreSQL
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 11:06:42 GMT
Dear Dev Team's Apache Calcite,

I'm implementing Calcite for parsing PostgreSQL.

When parsing an SQL statement, having a config of SqlParser as :

SqlParser.Config sqlParserConfig = SqlParser./configBuilder/()

   .setParserFactory(SqlDdlParserImpl.*/FACTORY/*)

   .setConformance(SqlConformanceEnum.*/STRICT_2003/*)

   .setLex(Lex.*/ORACLE/*)

   .build();

On lastest version in Github, I see a test code on SqlParserTest to
check syntax of PostgreSQL.

But I can not find lexical analysis for PostgreSQL.

It seem not support to check syntax of PostgreSQL and PL/pgSQL.

Could you please help me to confirm that ?

Currently, has Calcite support to parsing PostgreSQL Dialect ?

Thank you very much to your support.

Best Regards,

Pham Minh Duc.