calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Haisheng Yuan <hy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.23.0
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49:49 GMT
Hi,
I am very close to roll out RC0. But met the following error:
Build calcite FAILURE reason:
    Execution failed for task ':closeRepository':
        io.codearte.gradle.nexus.exception.UnexpectedRepositoryState: Wrong 'orgapachecalcite-1084'
repository state 'open' after transition (expected [closed]). Possible staging rules violation.
Check repository status using Nexus UI.

I logged into https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories, found that Signature Validation
Failed.

No public key: Key with id: (3cd22abac50ddcef) was not able to be located on <a href="http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371">http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371</a>.
Upload your public key and try the operation again.

But the public is already uploaded to key server:
http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x3CD22ABAC50DDCEF&fingerprint=on&op=vindex

Any step I may miss?

Thanks,
Haisheng Yuan

On 2020/05/11 17:44:07, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
> If it’s a release candidate there’s at least a 50% chance it will turn into a release.
So the release notes should be in good shape. You can make tweaks afterwards.

> How about making a “release candidate” and tell reviewers that there is no chance
it will be released? You can call it RC0 if you like.

> Even then, release notes help me review a release candidate, so you will get better feedback
if you have a first iteration of release notes.

> Can you make sure that https://github.com/apache/calcite/commit/a2b8a7a <https://github.com/apache/calcite/commit/a2b8a7a>
has been applied to master? Danny assured me he’d fix the tag names but a few weeks ago
it didn’t look like it had been fixed.

> Julian
>

> > On May 11, 2020, at 9:06 AM, Haisheng Yuan <hyuan@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Quick question, does the RC0 need to have fully updated history.md?
> >
> > On 2020/05/11 13:51:53, Haisheng Yuan <hyuan@apache.org> wrote:
> >> Oops, thanks for reminding. lol

FAILED

PDT.

> [...]