calcite-dev mailing list archives

From "徐泷泽" <15258826...@qq.com>
Subject Question of Calcite Dynamic Code Generation Feature
Date Wed, 13 May 2020 08:11:38 GMT
Hi buddies !
Our team is working on developing a&nbsp; mulit data source sql engine use Calcite.But
something confuse us,&nbsp; why calcite generate Java code dynamicly on SQL query, it
seen have performance issues in my opinion.
And building dynamic code object is very hard,the code is unreadable and hard to understood,
futhermore we can not debug it.

i wander why it was designed like that, what advantage&nbsp; of that .we search on internet,&nbsp;
but nobody can realy explain it(may be we not goot at search, and poor english).
so anybody can tell me the history of this, or give us some article.

applogize for my poor english,&nbsp; hope you know what i'm taking aboult. thank you very
very very much !