camel-users mailing list archives

From Ayush Dixit <Ayush.Di...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject Getting Error Bad HTTP Error
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:25:12 GMT
Hi,

We are getting an exception from client side when we are returning a response it is getting
the below error we have used the camel restlet. We are not able to get the exact reason of
this error. Kind help us to identify the exact cause of this error.

Getting below error at server side

ERROR MSM: ht_error: 0: -->
+ Bad HTTP header encountered, token = Content-type: application/xml; charset=UT
+ F-8'

Please find below the code
public class OrderResponseProcessor implements Processor {

    /** The Constant LOGGER. */
    private static final Logger              LOGGER = LoggerFactory
            .getLogger(OrderResponseProcessor.class.getName());
    private static final Map<String, String> successMap;

    static {
        successMap = IcomsCustomErrorHandling.getErrorMap(TranslatorConstants.SUCCESS_KEY.value());
    }

    /*
     * (non-Javadoc)
     *
     * @see org.apache.camel.Processor#process(org.apache.camel.Exchange)
     */
    @Override
    public void process(Exchange exchange) throws HZNException {
        try {
            final String orderRes = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
            final OrderResponse orderResponse = (OrderResponse) XmlUtil.getInstance().toObject(orderRes,
                    OrderResponse.class);
            String response = "";
            if (orderResponse != null) {
                if ("OK".equalsIgnoreCase(orderResponse.getStatus())) {
                    response = getSuccessMsg(orderResponse.getOrderId());
                } else {
                    String orderId = orderResponse.getOrderId();
                    String extId = exchange.getIn().getHeader(TranslatorConstants.EXT_KEY.value(),
String.class);
                    String ordExtMsg = String.format(TranslatorConstants.ORD_EXT_MSG.value(),
extId, orderId);
                    if (orderResponse.getError().get(0).getMessage().equalsIgnoreCase(ordExtMsg))
{
                        response = getSuccessMsg(orderId);
                    } else {
                        throw new HZNException("", orderResponse.getError().get(0).getMessage());
                   }
                }
            }
            exchange.getIn().setBody(response);
        } catch (Exception e) {
            LOGGER.error("Exception in OrderResponseProcessor :- {}", e);
            final Map<String, String> errorMap = IcomsCustomErrorHandling
                    .getErrorMap(TranslatorConstants.FAIL_KEY.value());
            final String errorCode = IcomsCustomErrorHandling.getValue(TranslatorConstants.ERR_CD.value(),
                    errorMap);
            final String errorMsg = IcomsCustomErrorHandling.getValue(TranslatorConstants.ERR_MSG.value(),
                    errorMap);
            throw new HZNException(errorCode, errorMsg + e.getMessage());
        }

    }

    public final String getSuccessMsg(String orderId) throws HZNException {
        String successMsg = CommonUtil.INSTANCE.getIIPrspnsResponse(
                IcomsCustomErrorHandling.getValue(TranslatorConstants.ERR_CD.value(), successMap),
                IcomsCustomErrorHandling.getValue(TranslatorConstants.ERR_MSG.value(), successMap)
+ orderId);
        return successMsg;
    }

}