camel-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Upgrade guide to 3.0.0-M1?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:21:14 GMT
Hello,

There is a migration guide here

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/MIGRATION.md

also the documentation is now fully in the repository. We are working on new site for this.

HTH.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, March 1, 2019, 11:17:35 AM GMT+1, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi there,
I am trying to upgrade Apache Syncope from 2.23.1 to the recently released 3.0.0-M1.

Besides some differences in import statements, and the additional dependency org.apache.camel:spi-annotations,
I am now able to build our sources.

Our tests are however failing because it seems there is some difference on the way how access
to Exchange properties are handled in the XML DSL; the existing format, e.g.

      <bean method="create(${body},${property.disablePwdPolicyCheck},${property.enabled})"
            ref="uwfAdapter" />

raises an exception [1], but used to work fine with 2.23.1.

Is there any guide available to assist the upgrade process?

TIA
Regards.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/aSEN