camel-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <alex.s...@envieta.com>
Subject Custom data format, OSGi, Blueprint, Rest DSL, Bundle is waiting for dependencies
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 14:44:46 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use a custom Data Format with Camel Rest DSL in an OSGi container (Karaf) but
the bundle fails to initialize with error:

Bundle XXXX is waiting for dependencies [(&(dataformat=JacksonDFWithDynamicViews)(objectClass=org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormatResolver))]

I am instantiating the data format class as a Blueprint bean:

    <bean id="jacksonDF" class="org.xx.JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"/>

Then, in my Camel Context I register the custom data format:

      <dataFormats>
	    <custom ref="jacksonDF" id="JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"/>
      </dataFormats>

Which I then reference in the Rest DSL configuration:

<restConfiguration
	component="servlet"
	bindingMode="json"
	jsonDataFormat="JacksonDFWithDynamicViews"
	contextPath="{{context.path}}{{api.root.path}}"
	port="{{port}}"
	enableCORS="false">

Any idea of what is going on here?

Best regards,