camel-users mailing list archives

From Tadayoshi Sato <sato.tadayo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Camel Connector
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:02:27 GMT
Could anyone answer this question?  I was also surprised to find Camel
Connector discontinued in 3.x and would like to get explanation from
someone knowledgeable on the topic.

I can only find this JIRA other than Claus' commits that deprecated
connectors, but the JIRA doesn't refer to any background discussions.