chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Jiaqi Tan <tanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rolling a 0.3 release?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:34:41 GMT
We're still missing a subclass of the AbstractDataProcessor for fully
automating the end-to-end process of converting post-Demux output to
state-machine entries for SALSA processing, but I don't see myself
finishing that for at least a month. I would commit some of the
command-line tools with documentation on how to get the end-to-end
process done manually as a stop-gap, I can change those JIRAs to
blockers for 0.3 and I can get those done in a week or two.

Jiaqi